Straw Choppers for Case IH
- Stationary Knives are extra long for fine chopping
- Knives can be adjusted from the outside of the combine
- Greaseable bearings
- Blades on rotor swing to let weeds or slugs clean out without damaging knives
- Straw chopper has High & Low speed for varying crops
- Gearbox drive
- Maintain original appearance of machine
- Does not impede access to sieves
- Quality construction
- MADE IN THE USA
TSR straw choppers for Case IH combines are available with or without a drive system for 60, 80, & 88 series. Component parts are available for all model straw choppers and are an OEM match excluding the TSR Fine Chop straw chopper and the TSR straw choppers for IH combines.
Improve the performance of your AXIAL FLOW CASE IH combine by adding the TSR Straw Chopper. Kit includes Straw Chopper Unit with Rotor, Gearbox Tower, Pulleys, Belts, Shields. Exchange of Pulley is Required.
The TSR Straw Chopper for Case IH axial flow combines is designed to enhance the performance of the machine. The hammers on the chopper rotor push material through an extra long stationary knife and produces finely chopped residue for better distribution. The chopper mounts in place of the beater assembly and uses its own drive, which is included.
The straw chopper has 2 speeds:
- HIGH 2600 RPM for chopping small grains and beans
- LOW 1600 RPM for operation in corn
The stationary knife bank can be retracted from the outside of the machine. This would be done for operation in corn or if the operator wanted to bale the straw. The chopper assembly is designed to fit with little or no modification to the combine. There is no cutting or drilling required for installation.
Models Available to Fit
40/60 Series CIH60
- 1440 (Serial 20977+), 1640, 1644, 2144, 2344
- 1460 (Serial 23401+), 1660, 1666, 2166
- 1480 (Serial 24001+),
- 1688, 2188, 2388 (Fits UP TO Serial # 270499)
- 2377 (Fits UP TO Serial # 292001)
- 2388 (Fits Serial # 270499 - 292001)
- 2377, 2388, 2588 (Fits OVER Serial # 292001)
- 5088, 6088, 7088
- Complete Units With Drive - for CASE IH
- Complete Units Without Drive - for CASE IH
- Bottom Knife Sheet - for CASE IH
- Miscellaneous - CASE IH